The Management of Onboard PLC, presented by the Managing Director, officially declares its Quality Policy that is communicated, understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the Organization.
It is Onboard PLC’s policy to consistently support our clients in their sustainable development. The Company strives to gain a leadership position in the domestic and European markets by offering business services with guaranteed quality, performing a wide range of sales & marketing expert services to businesses, based on the following principles:
• Location and price
• Flexible working hours
The Organization adheres to clear and effective procedures & approaches to servicing its customers and continuously updating its services portfolio in full compliance with the market needs and requirements, and in observation of all applicable laws.
Onboard PLC carefully selects its management and staff. All employees receive in-depth training and continuous education on all subjects allowing them to provide services with the highest standards of professionalism and quality in the industry.
Onboard PLC firmly obeys the strict rules of confidentiality regarding corporate & private information security. For implementation of the Quality Policy, the Management of Onboard PLC defines the following targets for 2016-2017:
1. Providing Training on the Quality Policy in the form of video and collaterals to all Managers of the Company with the aim to explain the following details:
a. The general principles of the Quality Management System at Onboard PLC;
b. Access to the Quality Management documentation;
c. The process for continuous efficiency improvement of Quality Management System;
d. Responsibility distribution for the different updates of the Quality Management processes and documentation among the Onboard PLC Management.
e. Recommendations and inquiries to the responsible Company Managers for changes in the Quality Management processes and documentation.
2. Translation of the Quality Management documentation in the relevant languages for the Company's staff.
3. Development of presentations and online video training modules for the Onboard PLC staff on the following subjects:
a. Networking Fundamentals
b. ICT Market Introduction
c. Soft Skills Fundamentals
d. Onboard Company & Policies
e. BDR requirements & most common mistakes
f. SFDC Fundamentals Manual
4. Implementation of an online test for new employees on the above modules.
5. Streamlining the foreign contractors billing process whereby all invoices will be generated directly by the Accounting Department (currently, these are generated by the VP Business Development).
6. Certification of the Onboard PLC Quality Management System according to the ISO 9001:2008 standard as to improve the management of all processes related to the implementation and quality monitoring of the services provided by Onboard PLC.
The Company is permanently committed to the Quality Management System requirements for organization and efficiency improvement. The leadership is also committed to review the Quality Policy on an annual basis to ensure its permanent adequacy.
Herewith, the Onboard PLC Management declares deep commitment to the implementation of this Quality Policy, as well as the intention to provide the necessary resources to ensure achieving its objectives and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
Managing Director: Lozan Stefanov
Date: 15 June, 2016